Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The adventure begins...


Flight from Portland to Los Angeles, next stop Fiji and then on to Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
(He was hoping that the airline would be overbooked out of Fiji and would 
offer him an incentive to stay and catch a flight the next day.)

Travel time to Brisbane is nearly 24 hours.




I'll have to admit, saying "goodbye" is not easy when you have no idea when you'll see your son again.  But, this is his dream, so I'm not going to stand in his way.  I'll just keep praying for him and I'll savor each phone call and text.  😊 

Sunset.
Don't worry, with modern technology I was able to track his flights and get a sense of his whereabouts while he was traveling.  The hardest part was keeping track of what day it was.  He totally missed out on 02-21-2019.  He left on the 20th and it was the 22nd when he arrived in Australia.  









No comments:

Post a Comment