I believe these were taken in Mooloolaba which is where he stayed in the Beach Hostel Mooloolaba for nearly 4 weeks while he worked out his transportation "issue". Mooloolaba is pretty much a resort town.
 |
| Centaur Park - March 3, 4 PM. |
 |
| March 8 |
We were talking on the phone when he took these pictures. He had noticed the boat listing (in the above photograph) the day before and thought that perhaps it was in trouble. This time he was watching and saw some people in the water and realized that this area is just very shallow.
A little later he saw the catamaran with the super tall mast pull in.
Look very closely in the lower left corner of this photograph and you will see the only image of him that I've received. He is opposed to selfies and apparently also to asking someone else to take his picture. I keep asking.
 |
Mooloolaba and area. Maroochydore has a mall and more entertainment options so he went there several times. |
No comments:
Post a Comment